Maurycy Markusfeld (1849-1900) – sworn lawyer in Płock in 1889-1900. He was the son of a respected doctor of medicine and the first doctor of the St. Valentine hospital in Kutno in the years 1844-1850, Samuel Stanisław Markusfeld (1810-1880) and Emilia née Lewensztajn. Maurycy Markusfeld graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Imperial University of Warsaw. He received the position of a sworn lawyer in Płock at the beginning of 1889 (previously he was a judge in Lipno). Markusfeld’s office was located on the corner of Kolegialna St., in the house of Jan and Eugenia Rostalski. The wife of Maurycy Markusfeld was Maria née Topolski.